Content Marketer and Writer
We are looking for someone that understands content marketing and can write well. We would need some posts written from an outline format (we provide the outline and you write the post), and many posts from scratch. See some examples below:
Other posts would need to be edited (we have other writers and you would be editing and publishing the post).
- Writing blog posts - we are looking for an awesome story teller
- Setup of the post for SEO (we can teach this)
- Working with graphic designers to create imagery
- Formatting posts in Wordpress
- Editing the posts of other writers
- Publishing the posts on schedule and sharing with social media
- Posting the content on associated sites
- Recycling the content into various formats
- Keyword research to understand topics that we should work on
Please apply with samples of writing and show us your style. We're looking for a great story teller and someone with content marketing experience.
Hubstaff is a time tracking software with proof of work that integrates with over 30 project management, CRM, accounting and invoicing tools. We are a growing and transparent company that with the goal of creating the best product we can possibly build.
We are seeking a growth marketer to help with the growth of our product. There will be two major components to the job.
We are looking for a team player who can not only uncover the correct strategies to work on (based on data), but also execute on those strategies on a daily basis.
Currently we are a marketing team of six broken down by channel. The growth channel will cover the following aspects of marketing.
- Conversion optimization
- Split tests
- Innovative ways to grow the user base and acquire clients
- Some parts of marketing automation
You’ll be expected to work daily with our different analytics platforms and use that data to make recommendations and decisions.
- Previous experience with a Saas or ecommerce company ( inbound marketing, traffic generation, growth hacking)
- Deep understanding of analytics
- Ability to write well for the web and email
- Working knowledge of HTML - does not need to be expert level but you will be in the tools that require at least working level knowledge
Ruby on Rails Software Engineer
Hubstaff is quickly becoming one of the leading solutions in the evolving time tracking space.
We are looking for a talented Ruby on Rails engineer to join our passionate development team. You will help tackle challenging problems and assist with scaling the service to keep up with our fast growth.
The position will report directly to our CTO and work closely with our other engineers. We have projects that require a full-stack skillset but that go deep on back-end architecture and implementation.
The Stack and Requirements
The ideal candidate will have plenty of experience with:
- Ruby on Rails
- Postgres & MySQL
- Unit tests
- Memory profiling
- Performance profiling
- Background workers
- Writing design docs
- API implementation
- AWS services
Customer Support and QA
We’re a fun team that offers flexibility and the ability to grow with our company. We are looking for someone technical enough that can handle the support of our desktop and mobile applications for new users. This will involve working with teams to make sure that all of their employees are onboarded correctly and handling any technical issues that arise.
The correct person must also have a good “personality” and the ability to communicate effectively with team leaders because the job also entails one to one webinars and skype calls with new team managers.
In addition, we are looking for QA help which means testing all integrations and apps on various operating systems and mobile devices.
The correct person will have:
The ability to make decisions by themselves. We are looking for someone that is able to add to our team without a ton of management. They will be a self starter.
Technical skills. You’ll need to be able to diagnose potential issues on customer computers. This includes how much RAM and CPU our apps are taking, and diagnosing other issues that users face.
The ability and desire to respond quickly to new clients. When a client comes in you need to drop everything and focus on that client.
A quiet work location. This job is remote, but much of your time will be spent communicating with clients. We need a quiet location that is reliable and the ability to work full time (40 hours a week).
- Creating support documentation (written and possibly video)
- Answering incoming support requests via email
- Talking on Skype regularly
- Diagnosing complex technical issues
- Supporting Windows, Mac, and Linux Desktop clients
- Software testing experience a plus
Public Relations Rep
Hubstaff makes managing teams and remote work easy. We are a rapidly growing company and are looking for someone that will increase Hubstaff’s overall awareness, mindshare, and reach. We need enthusiastic marketers that can create and manage effective PR strategies from start to finish and communicate technical topics in an easy to understand way.
We’re a 100% remote team from across the globe. If you want to join other talented marketers and put your skills to good use, apply today.
- Interacting with current media opportunities at major publication outlets (answering media questions and answering questions
- Obtaining podcast placements
- Obtaining guest blog post placements and finding experts to contribute to our blog
- Planning, developing and implementing PR strategies
- Collating and analyzing media coverage
- Interacting with influencers in the industry
- Proven record of successful online pr campaigns
- Strong relationships with SaaS media outlets
- Confident at presenting and communicating
- Skill and experience with interviews and acting as a spokesperson
- Plenty of social media experience (Facebook, Twitter, and blogs)
Senior Product, UX, and Front-end Engineer
Hubstaff is a fast-growing startup in the time tracking and project management space that fully embraces remote work.
We are looking for a talented UX front-end engineer to join our passionate development team. There are two aspects to this position. 1) The planning phase where you will be designing product with wireframing and mockup tools. 2) The development phase where you will be implement these wireframes and make them reality.
You’ll be responsible for crafting modern and beautiful user experiences for our customers. The correct fit for this position will be able to take ownership of the product experience. You will be leading the complete product development cycle through planning, design, testing, and eventually production release. The correct person will have worked on product design for several years at one or more successful SaaS companies, take pride in their work, have extreme attention to detail, and be able to get their hands dirty implementing HTML/CSS/JS front-ends. Implementing front-ends will be a large part of the job role.
This position will report directly to our CTO and work closely with our other engineers. You’ll be able to work 100% remotely, and we are looking for someone that can grow with our products for years to come.
You’ll be a good fit if you:
- Are self-disciplined and have a great work ethic
- Have good time management skills
- Communicate well
- Can work until at least 1pm EST M - F
- Have at least three years of experience building SaaS interfaces
Product Design Requirements:
- UI design and wireframing
- Interaction/UX design
- Responsive interface design
- Experience with web, desktop and mobile interfaces (Apple’s HIG, Material Design standards, etc.)
- Writing specifications
Front-end Development Requirements
- AngularJS, React, etc.
- Ruby on Rails